April 16, 2012

The end



It goes without saying that this trip was totally amazing. The places we went, the people we met and the food we ate... don't get me started on food again! Sure, there were a few hiccups along the way (the crashed van, the lost luggage...) but at the end of the day, that's all part of it.

For anyone who is umming and ahhing about ditching their comfort zone and leaving their life behind to travel the world... I beg of you, just do it! It was the best money we ever spent, as while it may sound like a cliche, our experience honestly was 'priceless'.

Thank you to anyone who ever took the time to read this blog and follow us on this journey, and of course, a huge thanks to my partner in crime Craig – thank you for taking this leap of faith with me and making so many of our dreams come true!

And that my friends, is where this blog finally* ends.

* I am well aware this blog post is over two-and-a-half years late! Oops! Better late than never, I guess...